Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Tagged!

I was tagged by Shelbi :) Some of these were difficult (for me anyways) but here we go--











Apple juice or orange juice? Orange juice! Apple juice is too watery for me. :)










What was your favorite childhood television program? Me and Shelbi used to watch P, B & J Otter on the Disney Channel when we were little. I still remember the songs!









Are you a collector of anything? I used to collect rocks, but I don't anymore. I guess I collect little brothers.








What is usually your first thought when you wake up? If it's a weekday I usually think "I don't want to get up!! " and if it's Saturday or Sunday I think, "Oh I'm so glad I get to sleep!!"









What do you think about right before you go to sleep at night? Ummm.... either what I have to do the next day, or what book I'm reading. :)










What is your favorite color? purple or dark green.










Have any bad habits? Yes, I bite my fingernails and chew my lip. (Gross I know.)









Are you a mostly clean or messy person? I am mostly clean.









What is your favorite song at the moment? Right now it would be "In Christ Alone" by The Gettys.







What is your favorite thing to do on a Saturday night? Watch a movie or have another family over.







What is your favorite thing to do on a Sunday afternoon? SLEEP!







Any hidden talents? Umm, I don't think so. :)







What would be your dream job? I don't know!!







Name one thing that not many people know about you? I have a very unusual birthmark on the underside of my left arm. It's three big pink dots. :) I guess it has something to do with being left handed!







If you HAD to change your name, what would you change it to? Cassandra or Rebbecca.







What is your favorite pizza topping? Canadian Bacon and Pineapple!







What songs do you most often sing in the shower? When I do sing in the shower, it's whatever song I've had stuck in my head all day.





What is your favorite Christmas movie? The Little House "The Christmas At Plum Creek".







Do you cry at movies? Sometimes...







Do you play an instrument? Yes, I play the piano, and I took violin for three years.







What music are you listening to right now? Right now while I am blogging, Shelbi is playing "Cavalry Gallop" on the piano.







What was the last good movie the you watched? I loved all of the movies at the Film Festival, but I think "The Penny" was my favorite.







What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping. Who stays up until midnight anyway?







What was the last thing that you dreamed about that you remember? A few nights ago I dreamed that I was in a corral with a bunch of horses and they started attacking me. ( That just goes to show that I'm a Texan, and I 'm afraid of attacking horses) .

I tag:

My Canadian pen-pal, Tiana

No comments:

Post a Comment