Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Welsh Ponies

Hey everybody!! Sorry I haven't been blogging, but I have a good excuse--I've been sick...twice. I had the flu for two weeks; It was my first time to ever get it and it wasn't a very pleasant experience. After that I was well for a week, and then our whole family came down with a horrible stomach virus except for mama and the baby. Oh, and Sarah Grace. How she managed to escape it I'll never know. We haven't been really sick for a year or two, so I guess our time was up. In between our two bombs of illness we went and got welsh ponies! A good friend of ours has a brother who breeds them. He had two that had been sent to "Obedience School" and failed. :( So he very generously GAVE them to us! We are so excited. We haven't built a place for them on our land yet, so we left them at our grandparents' house intending to build a shelter and fence for them, and then move them to our house. But, alas, we all started losing our lunch and therefore haven't moved them yet. :( I've got pictures! ( of the horses, not us losing our lunch.)


































































We still aren't settled about names for them, but I'll let you know when we are!We are looking forward to getting them here. Have a great weekend!



Savannah

2 comments:

  1. Neat! They are so cute! How old are they?

    So sorry that you were sick! I'm glad you're feeling better :)

    In Christ,
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should name one pony Oberon, and the other one Kinobi.
    Oberon Kinodi.
    Heehee...get it? :D

    ReplyDelete